• Qi Men Dun Jia (Qi Men) consists of various aspects of Chinese Metaphysic including astronomical observations, Yin and Yang (阴阳), Five Elements (五行), Eight Trigrams (八卦), Ten Heavenly Stems (十大天干), Twelve Earthly Branches (十二地支), Twenty Eight Constellations (二十八星宿), Nine Stars (九星), He-Tu(河图) and Luo Shu (洛书)
• The energy Qi map from the universe at certain time frame is calculated and then plotted in a Qi Men Chart.
• A basic Qi Men chart consists of Universe, Heaven, Earth and Man energy
• There are Qi Men year, month, day, hour and destiny charts
• Qi Men hour chart is the most commonly used chart for forecasting, strategizing and execution. The hour chart changes every two hours and together there are 1,080 different configurations of Qi Men hour chart
Disclaimer: Some of the terminologies & terms belong to Joey Yap and some notes are extracted from Joey Yap Qimen online courses. This notes are for internal reference and not for general distribution.